Miscellaneous Fiction

Research by Susan McNeill, with guest writer Maureen Wynn
I made the mistake of playing a little round-robin fiction game with Susan McNeill, whom I met on the KFFIC list, and she put our resultant Kermit romance- novel- gone- terribly- wrong into a story she wrote. I ask you, is that fair?

Here's the original mutant round robin: Kermit of Afghanistan Warning: Not for the faint of heart! GRIN!

The Dread Pirate Peter
I can't believe I've never posted this here! I found it recently on an old disk, and decided to "rescue" it from its justly-deserved oblivion. A sequel, of sorts (very strange sorts) to "Kermit of Afghanistan".

Bad Boys
Another thing I recently discovered, on that same old disk. A story I'd written for a very odd fanzine written by the collective that is the NatPack. Be a-feared...

orange ribbon What Color is the Sky in Your Universe?
A silly and strange "Lois and Clark" fic written as a present for a friend.





Despair
A poem about Wolf from "The 10th Kingdom"


Back to the Reading Room.

Like one of my stories? Hate 'em all? e-mail me!

This page was last updated/changed April-10-2006.

fiction-readers have visited this page since April 10, 2006.

  Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign
Join the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

    Made By Mac